Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Janssen, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in therapeutic areas as Oncology, Hematology or Immunology. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
To complement our successfully operating Hematology Commercial team in Austria and Switzerland (Alpine Cluster) we are looking to recruit in Vienna or Zug a strong acting leader who will report directly to the Business Unit Director for Hematology:
Commercial Head for Hematology (m/f)
Requisition ID: 000019D8
- Strategy: you have the overall strategic responsibility for the therapeutic area’s (TA) brand strategy and execution for the Alpine cluster and will closely collaborate with our EMEA Commercial Strategy Organisation to contribute to the continuous development of our long-term TA-strategy
- Leadership: as people manager you ensure guidance, inspiration, motivation and development of your x-country team of Product Managers and Marketing Associates to foster and maintain a high performance culture; as subject matter and therapeutic expert you provide thought leadership within Hematology across geographies to achieve best-in-class commercial market positioning for the TA
- Stakeholder Management: to be successful in your role you will build up and foster a wide x-functional network across Alpine and EMEA and manage your internal and external stakeholders effectively to deliver innovative, best-in-class customer insights and patient centric solutions
- Commercial Responsibility: as Commercial Head you will have the full P&L responsibility for the TA Hematology and will be responsible for the forecast accuracy for optimal TA brand management and maximum business impact
- Academic background in Business or Science (Master’s, MBA, PhD, or equivalent)
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant post-graduation work experience in Oncology/Hematology or TAs of comparable complexity and demonstrated fast acquisition of expertise and success in pharmaceutical marketing
- Demonstrated track record of leading x-functional teams as well as Project Management Skills required
- Expertise in Multichannel Marketing considered as strong advantage
- Innovative and highly agile with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Strong business acumen, result orientation and strategic thinking combined with entrepreneurial and customer-centric approach
- Strong communicator and networker within and outside the organization
- Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer, with or without authority
- Curious and creative mindset
- Willingness to travel (approximately 20%)
- Fluency in German and English required, French is considered an advantage
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 79.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Are you intrested?
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading healthcare companies apply online attaching your English CV and cover letter.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://jobs.jnj.com/apply/000019D8/login →